Art Fun for Expat Moms and Tots is a great opportunity to get out of the house and make new friends. In these workshops mothers (or daddies, grannies, aunties, uncles or nannies!) and their toddlers engage in age appropriate activities that are designed to introduce art making processes, skills and materials.
* Moms & Tots are scheduled on request.
* Minimum of 4 moms.
* Hosted at Egg-studio or at a private venue.
* All materials are included.
* Workshops are presented in English.
* Wear old clothes or aprons.
* All activities and materials used are child-safe.
A few examples of the fun we have together.
Beautiful flower printing as an introduction to printmaking
Lots of fun with cutting and decorating a cardboard box as an introduction to sculpture
Watercolour and shaving-cream marbling
as an introduction
to colour mixing
Collecting and pressing flowers as an introduction to shape (and to be used in future projects)
Exploring watercolour with salt, wax crayons, glue as an introduction to painting techniques
Exploring tactile texture by means of colourful rubbings
Annual Art Books
* Volume 2 (juniors) Fr 65
Note: Books can be ordered all through the year.
* Studio closes on the 16th of Dec.
* Workshops resumes on the 17th of Jan.