Evening Workshops is Open Studio on weekday evenings. It is a three hour session where students can come and work on their projects. During open studio the students not only have the opportunity to use the space but also have access to advice and coaching.
During open studio students make whatever artwork they want in whatever medium and I customise ad-hoc lessons to accommodate whatever the need is in that particular session. It can be seen as consultation or advice time.
High school children are also welcome.
* All materials are included. (Excl. canvas.)
* Workshops are presented in English.
* Wear old clothes or aprons.
* Workshops are for all ages and skill-level.
* Artwork can be stored at the studio.
* Guests are welcome to check out what we do.
Annual Art Books
* Volume 2 (juniors) Fr 65
Note: Books can be ordered all through the year.
* Studio closes on the 16th of Dec.
* Workshops resumes on the 17th of Jan.