Creativity Workshops for Schools are workshops designed to inspire and equip children to be creative. Where content and knowledge may be the focus in art class during the school day, after school, it is about the experience, the skill, exposure, practice and inspiration. In these workshops children are introduced to artistic skills and media, as well as coached to handle problems positively. It is a welcome break form school activities and a great opportunity to make new friends and develop valuable people skills.
* All materials are included.
* Workshops are presented in English.
* Workshops are presented at school.
* Wear old clothes or aprons.
* Each workshop is age specific with
* As per agreement with the school.
Some of the fun things we do
An introduction to painting (technique, colour-mixing, brush care etc.) with various painting media.
Introducing the children to sculpture by working with found 3D-media.
By exposing the children to various transfer techniques, they are introduced to printmaking in a fun way.
An introduction to drawing techniques, media and even composition.
Annual Art Books
* Volume 2 (juniors) Fr 65
Note: Books can be ordered all through the year.
* Studio closes on the 16th of Dec.
* Workshops resumes on the 17th of Jan.