Weekend Workshops is Open Studio over the weekend. It is a three hour session where students can come and work on their projects. During open studio the students not only have the opportunity to use the space but also have access to advice and coaching.
During open studio students make whatever artwork they want in whatever medium and I customise ad-hoc lessons to accommodate whatever the need is in that particular session. It can be seen as consultation or advice time.
High school children are also welcome.
* Fr 75 for a 3-hour session, per person.
* All materials included, no talent needed!
Saturdays ~ 11h00-14h00
* Feb., 7
* March, 7
* April, 18
* May, 9
* June, 6
* All materials are included. (Excl. canvas.)
* Workshops are presented in English.
* Wear old clothes or aprons.
* Workshops are for all ages and skill-level.
* Artwork can be stored at the studio.
* Guests are welcome to check out what we do.
KunstAusleih's 2015 Zug Exhibition
Annual Art Books
* Volume 2 (juniors) at Fr 55
* Studio closes for the summer on the 11th of June.
* Studio resumes on 25th of August 2015.