Weekend Workshops is Open Studio over the weekend. It is a three hour session where students can come and work on their projects. During open studio the students not only have the opportunity to use the space but also have access to advice and coaching.
During open studio students make whatever artwork they want in whatever medium and I customise ad-hoc lessons to accommodate whatever the need is in that particular session. It can be seen as consultation or advice time.
High school children are also welcome.
* Fr 75 for a 3-hour session, per person.
* All materials included, no talent needed!
Saturdays ~ 11h00-14h00 * May, 3, 17, 31
* June, 21
* July, 26
* Aug., 23
* Sept., 20
* Oct., 18
* Nov., 15
* All materials are included. (Excl. canvas.)
* Workshops are presented in English.
* Wear old clothes or aprons.
* Workshops are for all ages and skill-level.
* Artwork can be stored at the studio.
* Guests are welcome to check out what we do.
Christmas Children's Exhibition
21 Dec. – 18 Jan.
Competition to exhibit presented by
Galleria Scalia – Baden
Enter as many works as you like!
Artwork must be framed.
Deadline & Judging
All works must be at the studio before
4 Dec., 18h00
Download file below for more info.
Annual Art Books
Volume 2 (juniors) at Fr 55
* No workshops on 26 and 27 Nov. 2014
* Studio Closes on the 4th of Dec. 2014
* Deadline for Christmas Exhibition is 4 Dec. '14
* Studio re-opens on 6 Jan. 2015