Weekend Workshops is Open Studio over the weekend. It is a three hour session where students can come and work on their projects. During open studio the students not only have the opportunity to use the space but also have access to advice and coaching.
During open studio students make whatever artwork they want in whatever medium and I customise ad-hoc lessons to accommodate whatever the need is in that particular session. It can be seen as consultation or advice time.
High school children are also welcome.
* Fr 75 for a 3-hour session, per person.
* All materials included, no talent needed!
Saturdays ~ 11h00-14h00
* Feb., 7
* March, 7
* April, 18
* May, 9
* June, 6
* All materials are included. (Excl. canvas.)
* Workshops are presented in English.
* Wear old clothes or aprons.
* Workshops are for all ages and skill-level.
* Artwork can be stored at the studio.
* Guests are welcome to check out what we do.
Christmas Children's Art Exhibition
21 Dec. – 24 Jan.
Competition to exhibit presented by
Galleria Scalia – Baden
Congratulations to all who's works were selected for the exhibition and those who sold!
Thank you Galleria Scalia
Annual Art Books
* Volume 2 (juniors) at Fr 55
* No workshops on 24-26 Feb. 2015
* New After-School-Group day!
Two spots left.