This is a 26-session course (ie 26 x 3 hours) that takes place on Tuesday mornings from 10.00 – 13.00, starting on September 8 2015.
The course covers all the basics of making 2-dimensional art and a wide range of techniques. The course is suitable both for total beginners and for people who would like to try new mediums, to review the elements and principles of art and composition and to learn how to create their own original artwork.
Only a few spots still open. Book now!
Annual Art Books
* Volume 2 (juniors) Fr 65
Note: Books can be ordered all through the year.
* Studio closes on 17 Dec. for the winter break.
* Studio resumes on 12 Jan. for 2016.
* Juniors to register for 2016 before 15 Dec. '15
(Tue., Wed. or Thu., 16h00-18h00.)
* Last School Creativity Workshop: 14 Dec. 2015.
* Creativity Workshops for schools resume on 8 Feb. '16